- Supports in safeguarding of the assets of the organization, including the maintenance of the Fixed Asset register
- Prepare company budget
- Prepare the summary for Value Added Tax (VAT) refund filing on a monthly basis
- Being one of the main data entry persons into the accounting system to produce periodic and end of year Income and expenditure, financial position, cash flows, fully reconciled bank reconciliations etc.
- Drafts multi-year organizational and specific company activity budgets.
- Supports the HR and Admin department in ensuring full compliance with policies & procedures, particularly around cash, advances, banking, and assets.
- Ensure the suppliers’ accounts and prepare for their payments (cheques/banks transfers)
- Reconcile vendors’ payments to ensure all payments are made on time
- Prepare weekly reports showing the status of vendor payments
- Ensure timely submission of statutory deductions; PAYE, SDL, WHT
Wapo Mission International Co. Lt 2017-07-01 - 2024-01-30
Ruaha Catholic Univercity
Masters Degree 2011-09-15 - 2017-11-30 Awarded Masters Degree in Accounting and Finance