Job Role Insights
Associate Degree Bachelor Degree Degree Master’s Degree
5 - 10+ Years
We are seeking a responsible individual Business Consultant to administer and organize all types of projects, from simple activities to more complex plans., to join our Team. You will also be supported by a tight-knit mentoring team.
This is a hands-on position; Experience is preferred but not essential. You can review the Project information, https://onepercentclub.net/projects/global-e-commerce-based-risk-optimization-project/ If you are ready and interested, drop your CV via WhatsApp to the mobile number +255744202060 and the HR Department will get back to you.
- Communicate with and meet with clients and build client relationships.
- Plan, organize, and manage business projects for clients
- Assign tasks to teams and possess deep knowledge of business product offerings and value proposition
- Monitor project progress and handle any issues that arise
- Based on clients' requirements, work on projects related to recruiting, promotional campaigns, etc.
- Participate in team meetings
- Manage your business duties
- Be Trained about our business.
- Strong client-facing and teamwork skills
- Ensure that you follow company policies
- Working closely with team members to assist in the creation of training material and conduct training and mentoring.
- Coordinating project schedules, resources, equipment and information
- Teamwork and leadership skills.
- If you are an out-of-box thinker.
- A person with a can-do attitude.
- Capacity to work independently
- Passion and drive
- Ability to work on mobile and from home.
- Progress into new roles as the company grows.
- Improve your confidence and communication skills.
- You receive Coaching and training to empower you as you grow to excel in your function independently.
Remote and Part-time
Interested in this job?
0 days left to apply