Job Role Insights
Associate Degree Bachelor Degree Degree Master’s Degree
5 - 10+ Years
Executive Sales Representative
We are searching for a responsible individual Executive Sales Representative to join our team in various regions of Tanzania and administer and organize all types of sales projects, from simple tasks to more insightful programs. You will also be assisted by a well-experienced team.
This is a hands-on position; prior experience is preferred. You can visit our website at www.onepercentclub.net, and you can send your CV via WhatsApp.+255744202060 OR email your CV to email@example.com, and the HR team will get back to you.
Skills and Responsibilities:
- Creating and sustaining client connections
- Coordination of project sales management operations, resources, equipment, and data
- Assign duties to teams and have a thorough understanding of the project propositions.
- Keep track of the sales project's progress and deal with any issues that arise.
- Participate in team meetings
- Manage your responsibilities.
- Learn about our company.
- Strong client-facing and teamwork abilities
- Ensure that you follow all project policies.
- Working closely with team members
Benefits for you include:
- Being a part of a dynamic, close, and exciting team and
- Working on mobile and from home.
- You will have the opportunity to advance into new roles as the company grows.
- You will have the opportunity to increase your confidence and communication skills.
- better understanding of the e-commerce diverse market and cost optimization essentials
- You will receive training to help you excel in your function independently and with our activities.
- Flexible work hours
- Remote and Part-time
Interested in this job?
0 days left to apply