Job Role Insights
Dar es Salaam
3 - 5 Years
Our client is a leading manufacturing (belt conveyor, mining equipment R&D and manufacturing, transportation system problem solutions, etc.), and its radiating upstream and downstream industries include EPC project contracting, independent mining, product sales, etc. Tanzania mainly engages in graphite mining and primary processing.
We are actively seeking an experienced Financial Accountant to join our team. As a Financial Accountant, you will be responsible for monitoring all financial data, preparing accurate statements, and ensuring compliance with legal regulations.
Your role will encompass budgeting, managing tax payments, performing internal audits, and providing consultancy to senior managers for cost and revenue analyses.
By meticulously managing our financial records and supporting investment decisions, you will play a vital role in our company’s success.
MAIN TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES.
- Responsible for the financial accounting of the company’s overseas projects.
- Responsible for the financial docking work between overseas companies and Libo Group headquarters.
- Accept the business management work of the Finance Department of Libo Group Company
- A bachelor’s degree holder with at least 3 years’ experience.
- One or more relevant professional accounting certifications (CPA/ACCA)
- English or Chinese as a second language are preferred.
- Understand local tax laws and tax system information, be familiar with local laws and local financial rules, complete the company's monthly financial annual reports, tax returns, etc., timely, and cooperate with audit work, etc.
WHAT WE ARE OFFERING THE RIGHT PERSON
We are offering a competitive remuneration package for the successful candidate.
HOW TO APPLY
Send CV only to firstname.lastname@example.org by 14th November 2023 subject heading, as FINANCIAL ACCOUNTANT. However, applications will be reviewed as they are received, and qualified candidates called for an interview as soon as their CVs are received. Kindly indicate current, last, or expected salary in the CV.
Candidates who do not hear from us by this date should consider their applications unsuccessful.
Interested in this job?
1 days left to apply