Job Role Insights
1 - 2 Years
We are looking for a passionate and enthusiastic candidate to work with us as a Marketer for our Marketing department.
You will be responsible for developing and executing marketing campaigns. You will also be responsible for creating brand awareness among the target audience. In addition to this, you should measure the performance of the marketing campaigns.
To succeed in this job role, you should have excellent communication skills as well as good interpersonal skills. You should also possess the ability to work under stressful situations. Prior work experience as a Marketer or a similar position will be an advantage for this position.
If you are suitable for this job position, then send us your job application right away. We will be happy to on board you.
- Understanding the products and services offered by the company.
- Developing a strategic marketing plan.
- Performing research on the competitors.
- Planning sales and marketing campaigns
- Creating marketing campaigns on various platforms.
- Measuring performance via various KPIs.
- Writing content for online and offline marketing.
- Taking feedback from the clients and stakeholders.
- Creating brand awareness using both online and offline marketing strategies.
- Maintaining a healthy relationship with the clients.
- Specifying the company’s target audience.
- Create engaging content to attract the customers.
- Keeping track of the budget constraints.
- Working in collaboration with the Design department to produce promotional materials.
- Attending conferences and workshops conducted by the organization.
- Adhering to all the rules and regulations of the company.
- Staying updated with the latest trends in the marketing industry.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communication, Journalism, or a similar field.
- 3+ years of experience as a Marketer, Marketing Executive, or a similar role.
- Hands-on experience with social media platforms such as Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, and others.
- Ability to measure and interpret performance metrics and KPIs.
- Ability to work under pressure and prioritize tasks.
- Exceptional communication skills.
- Ability to work in a team or individually as and when required.
- Ability to deal with different personalities.
- Outstanding analytical, interpersonal, and organizational skills.
- Excellent networking and sales skills.
- Familiarity with Content Management Systems.
- Proficient with Google Analytics, Google Ads, Google Console, etc.
- Good customer service skills.
Interested in this job?
11 days left to apply