Job Role Insights
Dar es Salaam
3 - 5 Years
Career Options Africa Group is a HR Consultancy firm specialized in Recruitment, HR outsourcing and Immigration support in Africa with offices in Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, Rwanda, Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC), Burundi, Nigeria, South Africa and South Sudan.
Managers are instrumental in making sure companies operate smoothly. Becoming a manager can allow you to expand your skills and take on more responsibilities in your organization or a new company.
MAIN TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES.
- Manage the Association’s long-term planning and strategy for obtaining a sustained natural gas supply.
- Manage the purchase, transportation, storage, and receipt of natural gas.
- Foster positive relationships with operators technical and management staff.
- Monitor daily operations including development drilling programs to ensure safety, efficiency & cost effectiveness.
- Track daily production and costs to ensure the operator is meeting Unit budgets and goals. When operations deviate from agreed plans, engage operators and implement corrective actions.
- Research and evaluate new gas supplies, methods, storage and delivery options to optimize gas production and cost.
- Prepare and present regular reports to executive leadership including the Board of
- Directors on field development, performance, opportunities, and recommended strategies.
- Collaborate with System Operations on the power pooling agreements and associated long range planning.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Contract Period : 1 Year
- Accommodation, Transportation, Medical Insurance, Joining Ticket, Return Ticket, Visa,
- Overtime: Will be provided by client
- Working hours/days: Monday to Friday 8 hrs from 8:00am to 16:00 pm, Saturday 5 hrs from 8:00am to 1:00pm
- Eligible Nationalities: Any
- Holds master’s degree in any related field.
- Working Experience: 8+ years
- Listening Skills.
- Strong communication, organizational, team building, interpersonal, and leadership skills
- The Drive to Set Goals
- Making Decisions (and Accepting Responsibility)
- Rewarding and Recognizing Employees
- A Willingness to Change
- Empowering and Motivating Your Team
WHAT WE ARE OFFERING THE RIGHT PERSON
We are offering a competitive remuneration package for the successful candidate.
HOW TO APPLY
Send CV only to email@example.com by 14th November 2023 subject heading, as CNG MANAGER. However, applications will be reviewed as they are received, and qualified candidates called for an interview as soon as their CVs are received. Kindly indicate current, last, or expected salary in the CV.
Candidates who do not hear from us by this date should consider their applications unsuccessful.
Interested in this job?
2 days left to apply